Google

My Books recommendations

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Cannot connect to the configuration database

My WSS/MOSS server was giving me this error after a restart of the server [I  have all in one server], later figured out that my SQL Server Browser service was set to manual start and SharePoint requires SQL Server Browser service enabled/started otherwise it will throw “Cannot connect to the configuration database” error. Fixed!


This message may be confidential, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. It does not represent the views or opinions of Ofgem unless expressly stated otherwise.

If you have received this message by mistake, please contact the sender and immediately delete the message from your system; you should not copy the message or disclose its contents to any other person or organisation.